Multifrequency receiver unit,1.8 GHz, with UHF PLL technology.
- 192 selectable UHF frequencies (1,785-1,800 MHz) in 16 groups with 12 channels each
- ADL function for transmitting selected parameters to pocket transmitter TXS-1800HSE or hand-held microphone TXS-1800HT via infrared signal
- True diversity system with removable antennas (BNC connection)
- Pilot tone squelch, noise mute
- Autolock mode
- LCD for indicating frequency, antenna A/B, RF receiving level, AF audio level, channel/group
- XLR output and 6.3 mm output
- Supplied with power supply
- 482 mm (19") rack installation possible with supplied mounting brackets
There are restrictions or requirements within the EU!
Please read the notes regarding wireless systems in the section "IMPORTANT INFORMATION"!
"The transmission systems of the TXS series are perfectly equipped for the future and with the latest technology ensure an interference-free transmission on a big stage."
+ Easy configuration
+ Interference-free transmission
+ Impressive over greater distances